Last year we released Chromecast video streaming for our Android app. Today we are announcing audio streaming support for Livedrive.
If your have an Android device and a Chromecast, they can now stream audio from Livedrive to their TV or hi-fi. With the Chromecast plugged into a TV/hi-fi, your customers will need to do the following:
1. Connect your phone/tablet to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
2. Add music to your playlist in the new Knowhow Cloud Android app.
3. Start the playlist from the Music & Playlist menu option.
4. Click on the new cast icon at the top right of the app to connect to Chromecast.
5. The content will then be streamed to your TV or hi-fi.
if you have already installed the Android app should get the update automatically. If you do not have the app, they can download it from the app store by using the button below: